apple mail (mac)
Follow these steps to add your email account to Mail. You can add as many accounts as you want.
- Open Mail.
- From the Mail menu, choose Preferences, then click Accounts.
- Click the Add button (+) to add an account.
- Select Exchange from the list of account types, then click Continue.
- Enter your name, email address, and password, then click Continue.
- Features such as contacts and calendars can also be used with Exchange. Select the options you want to use, then click Continue.
- In earlier versions of macOS, a summary sheet appears when you complete setup. If the summary is correct, click Create. If you need to make changes, click Go Back.
- Select Take Account Online to start using the your account.